Thursday, April 30, 2009

Men. Are they really this bad?

So, you know those articles they post on the Yahoo! home page? Every couple of days there's a relationship one. "Why Men Cheat" is a common one, I've noticed. Today's relationship article was about dating (shocking). That's not what this post is about. At the end of those articles are always links to similar articles.

Now, when I'm bored at work (like I am now) "Why Guys Dump Girls They Dig" easily captures my attention and before I know it, I'm 2 pages deep into theories about why my past relationships ended.

Ok, I know that this is a Cosmo article. Not exactly the most reliable source. But still, I can't shake the nightmare it would mean if this article reported truth. I mean, many of these "theories" could explain why my most recent break up went down the way it did, but it's not really a consolation.

Can anyone deny these claims? I'd really hate to believe that guys are this scumbag-pig-jerk-asshole-like.

No comments:

Post a Comment