Saturday, April 18, 2009

BLOOD-AA!!

This is a little kid trying desperately to explain to his father that his baby brother has blood on his cheek:



Funny right?! He's so adorable!! and soooo serious! Now, while I laugh, I have to admit, I can totally relate to this kid. I'm short and for some reason, this makes it funny when I try to make a point (especially when I'm mistaken, like the young gentleman in the video). I love my boyfriend, but he and my siblings are the most guilty when it comes to laughing at "serious kelsey." Haha, and you can see at the end of the video, he almost starts to laugh because his dad is laughing and that makes him mad so he yells. Typical response. I hate it when people make me undermine my own point by making me laugh at myself... :)

No comments:

Post a Comment