Sunday, April 19, 2009

post secret



This was taken from postsecret.com. They update every sunday and reading the new secrets is one of my favorite things to do at the end of the week. It's just so powerful because there are some that you really feel for. There are so many secrets that touch my heart...it makes me want to give the person a hug and tell them everything is going to be okay.
I chose to post this one, not because I think my life is boring (cuz I don't) but because I love David Sedaris and I feel for the person who wrote this. I want to tell them that they can tell their story better than David Sedaris could, that they have that ability...they just need to believe in themselves.
I dunno...I guess it's a good thing I'm going to be an RA. I like helping people a lot.

Anyways, if you don't already, I highly recommend checking the site and/or buying the post secret books. It's quite the experience.

No comments:

Post a Comment